What are the differences between the Benhiana production process and that of a typical
Typical Structure is:
Order Food & Drinks
Serve Food & Drinks
Chef/ Kitchen team
The Structure at Benihana is
1. Evaluate the changes Dore-Dore has made in its children's
knitwear division. How does the performance of the traditional
operations and the cellular manufacturing system differ? For
example, how does work-in-process inventory change when cells
Problems of Peter:
- Hire or promote
- urgent: upcoming deal
- not so many applicants
- experienced & fit
1. Are any of these candidates what he is looking for?
Yes, all candidates are interesting choices for this job offer.
1. Why RATP took so long to automatise line 1?
- work on this project about 15 years
- the management need a long term good relationship with employee and trade unions
-> trade unions could expect that line 1 is the beginning of autamtise all lines
Baltimo Case: Human Resource Planing
1. Taking into account all hypotheses, calculate what would be Baltimmo manpower in 2015 (labor supply)
Number of employee in
100,000.00 100,000.00 125,000.00 30,000.00
90,000.00 100,000.00 110,000.00 35,000.00
-> start to negotiate with 100.000 -> Median salary of Medical and of all.
-> fast p
Position: Senior Managing Director
Function: Capital Market Services
Firm: Morgan Stanley
Experience: more than 20 years of expierence
Problem: Evaluation of his star banker Rob Parson. Decision to pormote or not promote?