Submitted on 2/2/2013 5:56:53 PM
1. The following questions are based on a staff directory table that includes
First Name, Last Name, Office Number, Department Name, and Phone
Number. To find all of his colleagues whose last names end in berg, what
Tutorial 7: Using Advanced Functions
Submitted on 2/8/2013 5:53:05 PM
1. The _ error value means that Excel does not recognize text in the formula or
2. If all of the logical conditions are true, the AND func
Tutorial 4: Enhancing a Workbook Test
Submitted by Delacueva, Libby (LDELACUEVA) on 1/25/2013 6:21:06 PM
Referring to the figure above, in
the column chart, the values along
the left side (0.00%, 5.00%, etc.)
A) plot marks
B) tick marks
C) plot mar
Tutorial 6: Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks Test
Submitted on 2/2/2013 6:30:38 PM
1. The _ arrangement option layers the open workbooks on the screen.
2. You can view, but cannot edit, workbooks in t
1. For cell and range names, names of 25 to 50 characters are considered
practical, although names can be up to 255 characters.
2. In VBA, macros are called _ procedures.
3. Renee has just completed
Tutorial 1: Intro to Excel Test
1. The name given to an Excel workbook before you rename it is _.
2. To complete a cell entry, press the _ key.
3. Roger has created a
Tutorial 3: Working with Formulas and Functions Test
Submitted on 1/25/2013 5:44:30 PM
1. Blue, Accent1, Light 60% is an example of cell _.
B) border color
2. You use an absolute reference when you dont want a cell referenc
Tutorial 10: Performing What-If Analyses Test
Submitted on 2/19/2013 10:09:39 PM
1. With Goal Seek, you specify the _ values you want.
2. Which of the following reports is used to quantify the reliability of a
Tutorial 2: Formatting a Workbook Test
Submitted on 1/18/2013 2:42:17 PM
1. All of the following are conditional formats in Excel except _.
B) font sets
C) icon sets
D) data bars
2. Formatting changes only the appearance of data - it does
Tutorial 12: Enhancing Excel with VBA Test
1. In Excel, ChartObject refers to a chart embedded within a worksheet.
2. To edit a VBA macro, you need to use the Visual Basic _.
3. The _ property of
Tutorial 11: Connecting to External Data Test
1. The _ formatting option retrieves all simple as well as advanced HTML formatting
features, including hyperlinks.
C) Rich text
D) Full HTML
2. Tayler wants the workbook to always display t
Tutorial 9: Working with Financial Tools Test
Submitted on 2/17/2013 7:32:45 PM
1. A(n) _ arrow provides a visual clue to the relationship between two
cells by pointing from the precedent cell to the dependent cell.