1. T or F: The structure of the US government leads to comparatively weak
2. What are usually the easiest way members of Congress enhance their
a. Pass laws
b. Joining the Ku Klux Klan
1. What is the name of the process by which voters in California can remove
elected officals from office?
2. T or F: Madison was most afraid of the faction of the non-wealthy.
3. T or F: A voter who closely studies both candidates posit
This chapter discusses the official rules of the political game as they exist in
the United States Constitution. The Constitution outlines the governments
structure (the three branches of the federal government), restrictions