Course Content . Lesson 2.1 (Click here to access content)
Review Test Submission: Quiz 2: Chapter 2 (pp. 1937), Psyc 111
Review Test Submission: Quiz 2: Chapter 2 (pp. 1937),
1. A change in the axon membrane potential from -70 mV to -60 mV would be called
2. K+ is a positive charged ion that is highly concentrated within the cell compared to the
extracellular fluid (outside the cell).
3. Blood brain barr
1. Selective advantage allows organisms to live long enough to reproduce and pass off chromosomes to
2. Hermmann Von Helmholtz is known by his measurement of nerve cell conduction velocity.
3. In a split-brain patient, when the left nostril is