1. Duchenne muscular dystrophy has a(n) _ inheritance pattern.
A ) autosomal recessive
B ) X-linked recessive
C ) Y-linked dominant
D ) chromosomal
2. The primary manifestation of osteoarthritis is:
A ) joint swelling.
B ) hypermobility of joint
1. The most common site of HIV infection in children is:
A ) the lungs.
B ) the gastrointestinal tract.
C ) the central nervous system.
D ) the skin.
2. Which of the following statement is CORRECT?
A ) In most people, causes of lower back pain a
Differentiate between primary and secondary lesions
1. Primary- original appearance (Impetigo starts as pustule)
2. Secondary- modified appearance (pustule erupts into a crust)
Know names and descriptions p. 1059 and 1060
1. Primary- macule