WEEK THREE QUIZ
Worth: Two points per question:
1. The Fair Employment Practices Commission was started in
a. the 1960s.
b. the 1990s.
c. the 1940s.
2. All of the following statements about environmental justice are true EXCEPT
WEEK TWO- PREJUDICE.- Quiz
1. Prejudice leads to
a. categorical rejection.
b. is an attitude that coincides with behavior.
d. rejection of individuals based on their behavior.
2. A negative attitude toward an entire cate
WK#8 Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the text, the analogy that best describes United States society today is
a. the salad bowl.
b. chop suey.
c. the melting pot.
d. the kaleidoscope.
2. The elderly share the characteristics of minority gr
Running head: FINAL PROJECT
February 24, 2013
What information about diversity in the United States has helped you better
understand or relate to others in ways that you may
QUIZ: WEEK SEVEN
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ideology that one sex is superior to the other is called
c. sex stratification.
d. gender identity.
2. The idea that men and women can be both aggressive and expressive descri
Week FIVE QUIZ
1. According to the 2010 Census, there has been _ in the Native American population in
the United States since the 2000 Census.
a. an 80% decrease
b. a 9% increase
c. no change
d. a 100% increase
2. The number of Native Americans nort
Week 6 Quiz
Diversity and Race
1.In the 19th century, Americans were introduced to the Arab world through the
2.Research has identified which of the following perspectives as sup