Tugas Kelompok 3
What is meant by term decentralization?
What benefits results from decentralization?
Distinguish between a cost center, a profit center, and an investment center?
What is meant by residual incom
Running Head: INVASIVE SPECIES
The Pitfalls of Having Non-Native Species in an Area
Any living organism including plant, amphibian, insect, bacteria, fish, fungus and even an
Running Head: MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING
Companies use costing systems to figure out the cost of items they manufacture. The cost of a
product and other factors determines what a company w
Brief Exercise 6-3
Katie and Holly founded Hokies Plumbing Company after graduating from college. They wanted
to be competitive, so they set their rate for house calls at a modest $100. After paying the
companys gas and other variable
I didnt DO numbers 25.
F, f, t, f, t, f
Before Tax 90,000
Tax rate 25%
After tax is 100, 000
FC, VC, FC, VC, VC, FC, VC, VC
The difference was teresa's fixed cost. Which made a big difference. So Erin could have been payi
Number of colors
Number of pages
Complexity of repair
Harga Pokok Standar
Biaya Standar (Standard Cost) adalah biaya yang ditentukan
dimuka, yang merupakan jumlah biaya yang seharusnya untuk
membuat satu satuan produk atau untuk membiayai kegiatan
Tugas Personal 2
Dea Fitroh P.W.K
1.What is meant by term break-even point?
2.What is meant by the margin of safety?
3. Baker Company has a product that sells for $20 per unit. The variable expenses are $12
per unit, and fixed expens
Tugas Personal 1
1. The Plastechnics Company began operations several years ago. The company purchased
a building and, since only half of the space was needed for operations, the remaining
space was rented to another firm f
Tugas Kelompok 2
What is a flexible budget and how does it differ from a static planning budget?
What is an activity variance and what does it mean?
What is a revenue variance and what does it mean?
What is a sp
Tugas Kelompok 1
What is a budget ? What is budgetary control?
Discuss some of the major benefits to be gained from budgeting
What is meant by the term responsibility accounting?
What is a master budget?
Tugas Mandiri 3
1. What is the basic difference between absorption and variable costing?
2. Explain how fixed manufacturing overhead cost are shifted from one period to another
under absorption costing
3. HJ Turner Corporation
Tugas Mandiri 5
1. What a quantity standard? What is a price standard
2. Distinguish between ideal and practical standards
3. The following standards have been established for a raw material used in the production
Tugas Mandiri 4
DEA FITROH P.W.K
1. In what fundamental ways does activity-based costing differ from traditional costing
2. Why is direct labor a poor base for allocating overhead in many companies?
3. Swagg Jewelry Corporation manufactu
Tugas Kelompok 4
1. Variable cost and differential costs mean the same thing, do you agree? Why?
2. How does opportunity cost enter into the make or buy decision?
3. Define the following terms: incremental cost, opportunity