1) Report how many Earths it would take if everyone enjoyed your lifestyle. Does this number surprise
you? Why? (3 pts)
-Based on the results it would take 5.8 planets earths to provide enough resources. The number does
The Buzz about the Bees!
1. Outline what scientists have discovered so far that has shed light on the problem? Be sure to site
at least 2 sources for your information. (2 pts)
-Scientists still cannot pin point the exact reasons for the loss
Listen to the following story on NPR on the Dead Zone that threatens the Gulf marine life. Either click
on the following URL or copy and paste it into your internet browser. Do an internet search on the
dead zone for additional information and discuss the
July 5th, 2016
1. Is there any "waste" in nature? Discuss in detail what happens to "garbage/waste" in nature.
In nature, there are no waste products. Simple because we need energy, water, air and
different kinds of resources for all walks
S 1) State the concept of the video by describing what problems throwaway plastics present.
-The concept of the video is that Charles Moore is now elaborating about the endless floating
waste of plastic trash. The video is now d
July 11th, 2016
S 1) STATE the concept behind the website. (2 pt.)
-The concept of the USGC serves as a learning tool for all ages about Earthquakes. It gives detail
information about the causes, stages, and locations of h
1) In what ways, be specific, do humans influence the role that natural ecosystems play as a sink of CO2?
-There are numerous of way that humans impact the earth. Humans induced global warming, caused by
the heat trapp
July 11, 2016
Erupting volcanoes can have major environmental, economic, and biological impacts, to name a few.
1) Research one volcanic eruption on the web. Select an eruption that has not yet been chosen by
another student. Discus
The Pollution Solution: How can we help prevent dead zones in the ocean?
What is the causing the pollution problem?
Phosphorous and nitrogen are elements that are necessary for plants to grow (DNA and
RNA require it for example). Too much of these nutrien