Binary Bomb Lab
To gain an understanding of
To get your hands dirty in GDB
Forecast for todays recitation:
C program compilation
Overview of the Binary Bomb Lab
Assembly/C comparison pra
Fossil Fuel Questions
1. Explain figure 14.1.
2. Outline the formation of oil.
3. Pick an oil trap to illustrate and explain (on back).
4. Recreate and explain the graph in fig. 14.7.
5. To drill or not to drill? See Case Study 14.1 Summarize
1. If industrial waste only makes up 3% of the pie in Figure 16.1, why is there so
much concern about how it should be disposed?
2. What is the difference between an open dump, a sanitary landfill and a secure
Alternative Energy Questions
1. Explain how nuclear power works. Is nuclear power the answer to replacing fossil
2. What happened at Chernobyl and what was the impact?
3. Read about the Three Gorges Dam, Case Study 20.2, page 496-497.
A Closer Look at Instruction Set Architectures
5.1 Introduction 199
5.2 Instruction Formats 199
5.2.1 Design Decisions for Instruction Sets 200
5.2.2 Little versus Big Endian 201
5.2.3 Internal Storage in the CPU: Stacks versus Registers 203
Arab Open University
Computer Organization and
Architecture - T103
Linda Null, Julia Lobur, The essentials of Computer
Organization and Architecture, Jones & Bartlett, Third
REVIEW OF ESSENTIAL TERMS AND CONCE
Be Thou My Vision (Ascend the Hill)
Be Thou my vision O Lord of my heart
Nought be all else to me, save Thou art
Thou my best thought, by day or by night
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.
Words and Music by Matt Crocker and Joel Houston
CCLI Song # 6428743
2012 Hillsong Music Publishing
CCLI License # 436518
Relentless - 2
Societies 2013, 3, 482490; doi:10.3390/soc3040482
Becoming Monument, Activating Windsor
School for Arts and Creative Innovation, University of Windsor, 401 Sunset Aven
Etienne Brul passes through North Channel at the neck of Lake Huron; that same year
(or during two following years) he lands at Sault Ste. Marie, probably the first European
to look upon the Sault. The Michiga
Department of Computer and Information Science, School of Science, IUPUI
Boolean Algebra Introduction
Dale Roberts, Lecturer Computer Science, IUPUI E-mail: [email protected]
We observed in our introduction that e