1. Which court in the English court system does not normally deal with civil cases?
Court of Appeal.
2. This question concerns variations to a contract.
Because of the legally binding nature of a co
1. A simple legally binding contract comprises:
An offer and an acceptance.
An offer and an acceptance with signatures under seal.
An offer, an acceptance and a consideration.
An offer, an acceptance, a consideration and legal terms and condit
1. Which of the following statements best describes a consideration?
An act, forbearance, or promise by one party with another that constitutes
the price for which they buy the promise of the other.
An act, forbearance, or promise by one party with
1. Which of the following is not true regarding English Law:
Common law is developed by previous judgements, or case precedent
(including decisions on statutory law).
Equity is a system developed whereby legal costs can be paid by the state
1. Civil law has two main elements: the law of contract and the law of tort. The law
Seeks to regulate the agreed, formal relationship between people.
Covers financial rules relating to payment and debt.
Is concerned with conditions of e
1. How are liquidated damages best defined?
Liquidated damages are a sum fixed in advance by the parties to a
contract in the event of a breach.
Liquidated damages are a sum set by the court following a breach of
Liquidated damages are
1. Regarding the Nash Equilibrium which one of the following statements is a true
There can be only one equilibrium point in any single game.
By definition, if there is a Nash Equilibrium point then this point is
always the dominant strat
1. For a contract to be valid certain criteria must be met. Which of the following is
not a valid criterion?
For a contract to be legal there must be an intention to create a legal
relationship tested by whether a reasonable man would consider that the
The Environment of
Presentation of Walmart Part 1
By Botros Khoury,
Jayanth Srikantharajah &
Why is innovative management
important and how have Walmarts
leaders demonstrated innovations
throughout the companys history?
In Japan, from 1950 onwards, he taught top management how to improve design (and
thus service), product quality, testing, and sales (the last through global markets)
through various methods, including the application
1. This question concerns non-zero sum games:
A non-zero sum game is one where the Nash Equilibrium point is
Non-zero sum games allow for cooperation, ie there are moves that
benefit both players.
A non-zero sum game is a simple wi