Advertisements & Research:
- pros and cons of showing ads in movie theaters. Although only two disadvantages of theater advertising
are mentioned, the irritation aspect is a strong one. Advertisers should thus be cautious in their use of this
- definition of promotional products marketing: The advertising or promotional medium or
method that uses promotional products, such as ad specialties, premiums, business gifts, awards,
prizes, or commemoratives.
- promotional products
This report consists of marketing research conducted for Better Buzz Coffee. The marketing research evaluated
the aspects that contributed to current customers experience, likelihood of recommending, and satisfaction.
Motivation for this proj
Grand Pacific Palisades Survey
California State University, San Marcos
November 5, 2013
Research Question One: How do guests evaluate customer service across their experience wi
- alternative forms of out-of-home media.
Aerial advertising sky banners, blimps, and sky writing. Generally these media
are not expensive and can be useful for reaching specific target markets.
-Mobile billboards on trucks, vans, and trailers
- defines the role of support media: To reach those people in the target audience that primary media
(TV, print, etc.) may not have effectively reached and to reinforce, or support, their messages.
-We refer to them as support media because th
The Diffusion of Innovations
- Typical innovations are often slow to take off, then are rapidly adopted, and finally there
is a long tail of late adopters who slowly change over.
- The innovators may be adopting technology just to see if its ben
Chapter 3 Notes:
When companies are pursuing a Global business strategy, their products are
deliberately developed for a global market. This is differs from the home replication
strategy, where products are developed for the home market then offer
-A firm has competitive advantage over rival firms when it can do something better, faster, more
economically, or uniquely
Organizational Decision-Making Levels
Executive/Strategic Level-Upper Management
-focused on helping executing managers u
- advantages of using outdoor advertising
Wide local coverage with proper placement, wide exposure is possible.
High frequency because purchase cycles typically occur in 30-day periods, consumers
are usually exposed a number of times.