BUA235 Exam 2 Study Guide
Chapter 4: Ethics and Security
What is information security?
The textbook says that for best security, people are the primary defense followed by good
What are security policies; why are they important and what ar
1) What is a LAN, WAN, MAN?
- A LAN is a local area network that connects a group of computers in close
proximity, such as an office building, school, or home.
- A WAN is a wide area network that spans a large geographic area suc
Test 2: CH 4-6
1) What is MIS infrastructure? MIS infrastructure includes the plans for how a
firm will build, deploy, use, and share its data, processes, and MIS assets.
2) Benefits of solid MIS infrastructure? A solid MIS infrastructur
Chapter 3: Ebusiness Electronic Business Value
Section 3.1: Web 1.0 Ebusiness
LO3.1: Disruptive Technologies and Web 1.0
Digital Darwinism implies that organizations that cannot adapt to the new
demands placed on them for surviving in the informat
Chapter 2: Decisions Processes Value Driven Business
Section 2.1: Decision Support Systems
LO2.1: Making Business Decisions
The Decision-Making Process
- The process of making decisions plays a crucial role in communication and
leadership for oper
Chapter 4: Ethics & Information Security MIS Business Concerns
Section 4.1: Ethics
LO4.1: Information Ethics
Intellectual property is intangible creative work that is embodied in physical form
and includes copyrights, trademarks, and patents.
Chapter 1: Management Information Systems Business driven MIS
Section 1.1: Business Driven MIS
LO1.1: Competing in the Information Age
- The core drivers of the information age are:
Attendance in Multi-Purpose Stadiums For The 2014-2015 Year
Location of Stadium
Amount of People in Audience
Cost of Tickets in Mu
The network system being assessed for its security on information is a high school systems
network, including the computer lab as well as the laptops used throughout the class rooms. With
accessible laptops to students in almost every clas