KCD103 Strategic Speech Communication
Written Rhetorical Analysis (40%)
In Week 7, you will view a video-taped professional speech or presentation.
You will be provided with a transcript and link to the speech which you can access
online. You are required
Logos is about the brain.
Here way are at an animal shelter lost and found event. I have to give you
reasons to donate.
Man in white lab coat, we had a budget 1,5000 72 thousand pets that nobody
wanted, we were able to re-house 60%, of the remaining 40% h
Written Rhetorical Analysis
Frequently asked questions
What is the word count?
1000 - 1500 words (plus or minus 10%)
Are quotes included in the word count?
Yes, so use them wisely and think about the length of quotes you use. Any quotes
longer than three
KCD103: Strategic Speech Communication TP2 2016
KCD103: Strategic Speech Communication
Assessment 2: Written Rhetorical Analysis
Topic: Elizabeth Gilbert: Your Elusive Creative Genius
Transcript of presentation
I am a writer. Writing books is my professio
You can find the presentation at the following link:
The video titleElizabeth Gilbert TED Talk: Your Elusive Creative Genius
You can find the written transcript of this presentation in the f