1. The easiest one to me was the first one, which were step lunges. It was the least difficult
because Im used to doing them, probably. It was nothing new to me, but they did wear
my thighs out.
2. The most difficult part of this warm up was probably the
1. The part of this warm up that I personally found the easiest to do was the small forward
arm circles. They really made my arms feel better afterwards, but they were easy to me
because while warming up almost daily, I do them.
2. The hardest part about
1. I chose the running option because I dont have a basketball hoop anywhere in my reach,
so I just went with the running option. Also, running is something I struggle with, I lose
my breath fast, and its probably because I smoke too.
2. No, actually the
1. My initial impression of yoga is that its actually quite relaxing, and it does really stretch
your muscles, and muscles I didnt even know were there. The thing I found most
challenging was figuring out how to do the poses the right way, and if Im actua
1. Parts of my body that were the most flexibile were my arms according to the tests.
2. The areas I will make an effort to improve was the legs test.
3. Its useful to increase your bodys flexibility in my daily life because over time the joints
have a le
1. I exercised my abs and my pectorals during this session. Yes, Ive exercised them before
while doing torso twists, pushups, and crunches.
2. Daily activities I complete that mimic the movements of these exercises are reaching
behind me to get stuff in t
1. I exercised many muscles in this session actually. Yes, Ive exercised them before, but not
nearly as much as I exercise my leg muscles, which is a lot.
2. In my everyday life, I use these muscles to pick up objects, as well as lift up objects.
1. In this session, I worked mainly my biceps but mostly my triceps. Yes, Ive exercised
them before but theyre my least favorite muscles to exercise.
2. Movements every day I do that mimic these exercises would be getting dressed, getting
out of bed, and
1. In this session I exercised many muscles. Yes, Ive exercised these muscles before in
workouts, such as doing squats. Also, when I do wall sits and lunges.
2. Daily activities I complete that sort of mimic these exercises are picking up objects off
1. I can use these exercises to maintain my long-term physical fitness by incorporating them
into my daily workout routines. They have given me a more broad idea and
understanding of the possible workout moves I can use.
2. There was a particular part of
1. My body changed a lot as the intensity and duration of my physical activity increased. I
began to sweat a lot more, and I began to feel exhausted.
2. The symptoms I experienced as the intensity and duration of this session increased were
1. Yes, I was able to reach the goals I set for this session. I wanted to complete all of this
and double my push up count because thats the area where I seem to be most challenged.
It was difficult to say the least, but it feel very well once I completed
1. For the strength training stage in my workout today I encountered a challenge of staying
balanced while I was doing side lifts with just my arm keeping me up while my body was
straight. It was hard for me after the ninth one that Id completed, but my m
1. Some of my personalized warm up routines are written below.
a) Jogging in place for 60 seconds.
b) Lying down on my back, I bend my hip and knee and put a yoga strap around my
foot. While keeping my resting leg straight laying flat on the ground, I pul