1. Literally, the word religion means
a. meditate on.
c. connect again.
d. rise above.
2. A common element often found in religions is
a. respect for sculpture.
b. feelings of wo
George D. Rose III
A look into Non-traditional Christianity
Being a Christian holds a meaning and understanding that God is your savior. It holds
that Christ the son of God came down to earth to set the sinner free.
1. The beginning of the Muslim calendar is the Western year
a. 351 B.C.E.
b. 63 B.C.E.
c. 70 C.E.
d. 622 C.E.
2. Islam particularly stresses
a. oneness of God.
b. having only one wife.
c. pilgrimage to Jeru
Oral (Basic) Religions
I . The goddess Pele is associated with
b. volcanoes and fire.
d. the Haida.
2. Which of the following has been of special value in the new appreciation for and und
Study Guide for World Religions
What do B.C., A.D., C.E., and B.C.E. mean?
How did the B.C. and A.D. system come about?
What is the difference in the time it took to create the universe between modern science and some religions?
1. Siddhartha Gautama is the name of
a. the person who became known as the Buddha.
b. one of the earliest disciples of the Buddha.
c. a missionary who spread Buddhist teachings.
d. an Indian translator of
First Baptist Church of Mesa
For my worship paper I thought long and hard about where I wanted to go for my
worship visit. It was between a Buddhist temple and a Baptist church. But when it came down