Quiz 4 Linear Kinematics
Q2: Select the motion that best illustrates linear motion.
The path of a thrown baseball
A ball rolling down a hill
The swing of a tennis racquet
Q3: Human motion is typically .
rectilinear and curvilinear
Term Exam #1 Review
1. Weight and mass refer to the same property of matter.
2. The main cause of motion is
a)Displacement b) Velocity c) Acceleration d) Force
3. A force is best defined as a
a) a Push b) a Load c) the Normal
Term Exam #2 Review
1. A force is best represented by a
a) Direction (2.9%)
b) Line (3.5 %)
c) Directed line segment (83.8%)
d) Arrow head (9.8%)
2. The force of friction depends, in
part, on the contact area between
a) True (47%)
biomechanics is the study of forces and
their effect on living systems. McGinnis.
or a pull