1. Please identify which (if any) of the 5 types of personal selling that Lisa uses in her sales
dialogue with Mark. Provide examples from the sales dialogue to support your answers.
I believe that Lisa uses adaptive selling in this sales dialogue. She us
1. Compare and contrast a need-satisfaction approach to selling and a problemsolving approach to selling. How are they alike, how are they different?
Problem solving selling and need satisfaction selling are similar because they both
require the sales per
1) Trust based relationship selling focuses on the customers needs and wants
rather than solely selling a product. By working with the customer to solve
their problems and get them what they really need or want, this builds
rapport with the customer. (Lon
Student Mailbox 0444, Paul Smiths College
Paul Smiths, NY 12970
March 28, 2016
Soil Conservation Technician
Natural Resource Conservation Service
1400 Independence Ave, S.W.
Washington, DC 20250
Dear Mr. Reese
Audience Analysis Assignment
DUE: Tuesday, Feb. 2
1) Do not leave boxes blank. If you feel a box doesnt apply, us it to explain why.
2) Be as exhaustive as possible
Your Names: Tanner Buchanan, Stephan Matos, Thomas Chase, James Mailho
Most people who are of American nationality associate the United States as being the
greatest nation on the planet with "the land of the free and the home of the brave". Unfortunately,
the United States isn't
Student Mailbox #444
Paul Smiths NY, 12970
Ronnybrook, Pine Plains, NY Milk Demonstrations in
Works well with animals
June 2015 - August 2015
Showed milk, yogurt, butter,
How to Assemble:
By Donovan Hughes
In this guide you will learn the proper way to
assemble your hot air balloon. Be sure to follow the
instructions very carefully to ensure that the
balloon will operate as safe as possible.