Time Value of Money
Risk and Rates of Return/ Bond and Share Valuation
Accumulated, value of a single cash flow:
R* = R1 P(R1) + R2 P(R2) + + Rn P(Rn)
FVs = PV (1 + i)n
PVs = FV (1 + i)-n
Accumulated, value of an ordinary annuity:
Rp = w1R1 + w2R2
FVa = P
Fiscal Policy and Monetary policy
(1) Discuss three types of Fiscal policies and its affect on GDP and economic
(2) Explain two types of monetary policies RBA can have and its affect on
countrys economic growth and GDP.
(3) Explain some of
Business Cycle and the economic growth
(1) Explain the four phases of a business cycle with the help of a diagram.
(2) Discuss how the economic growth of a country is affected by the business
(3) What government policies need to be formulated
Inflation and Unemployment
(1) Discuss inflation and two types of inflation.
(2) How these two types of inflation affect the economy, GDP and economic
(3) Can these two types happen at the same time?
(4) What government policies can minimiz
Higher Education in
A review of reviews from Dawkins to
Opportunity through learning
With the exception of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms, the Departments logo, any material
Elements of a Literature Review
Writing a Literature Review
Similar to a research/journal article
Key components to summarize
Clinical question/relevance of the review
The global context of tertiary student mobility
In 2013, the OECD reported more than four million foreign and international students enrolled in tertiary education outside of their
country of origin. The number of foreign and international
Perfect Competition and Monopoly
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the
1) In a perfectly competitive industry, the market demand curve is:
A) perfectly inelastic.
B) perfectly elast
POBF 1st Block
SWOT Analysis Worksheet
The Blanc Room
What does your product do well?
What unique features?
What do offer that others dont?
What could you improve?
Where do you have fewer resources than
The Macro Economic Environment and Its Measurement
(1) What are different methods of calculating GDP. Explain.
(2) What is the difference between Nominal GDP and Real GDP? And GDP
(3) Explain the elements of the equation used for calcu