Create an ERD and RDM for the following
C4 Caravan Park
The Bathurst Caravan Park has several types of accommodation.
There are On-site vans ($30), Standard cabins ($33), En-suite cabins ($45) and deluxe cabins ($49). For each
type of accommodat
True/False: Indicate whether the statement is true or false.
1. Data processing can be as simple as organizing data to reveal patterns.
2. Information implies familiarity, awareness, and understanding knowledge as it applies to an
AFS Activities and solutions as discussed in class
An order (from a customer) is made up of many order lines. Each line from the order
can only come from one order. Each line is used to order something different.
Information of interest is:
Section-A Write short answers
1. What is normalization and de-normalisation?
A simplification process of database structure for evaluating and correcting
table structures to minimize data redundancies and reduces data anomalies.
ITC-423/114 WEEK (2) TUTORIAL
1. Discuss the importance of data modeling.
2. Describe the basic features of the relational data model, and discuss their importance
to the end user and the designer.
3. Explain how the entity relationship (ER) model helped
Faculty of Business /
School of Computing and
Session ? Examination
ITC114 / ITC423 Database Management Systems
Question Paper MAY NOT be retained by the Candidate
WRITING DURING READING TIME IS PERMITTED ON ALL EXAMINATION MATERIALS
School of Computing and Mathematics
Examination Session 2, 2015
ITC114 Database Management Systems
Sample Exam + Solutions
This paper is for Distance Education (Distance), Study Centre Sydney and Study Centre
This is a
Question 1 Solution:
The ERD below represents the relationship between Manufacturer and types of boat
with the entities and attributes they possess.
Question 2 Solution:
Below is the ERD which represents relationship between Manufacturer, Type and