1MACROECONOMICS ASSIGNMENT - UNIT EIGHT
1. Using aggregate demand, short-run aggregate supply, and long-run aggregate supply curves,
explain the process and causes by which each of the following economic events will move the
economy from one long-run macr
1MACROECONOMICS ASSIGNMENT - UNIT ONE
1. People face tradeoffs.
2. The cost of something is what you give up to get it.
3. Rational people think at the margin.
4. People respond to incentives.
5. Trade can make everyone better off.
1MACROECONOMICS ASSIGNMENT - UNIT SEVEN
In Westlandia, the public holds 50% of M1 in the form of currency, and the required
reserve ratio is 20%.
1. Estimate how much the money supply will increase in response to a new cash
deposit of $500 by completing t
1MACROECONOMICS ASSIGNMENT - UNIT NINE
1. Your spouse, or someone else very close to you, has brought you a magazine article on
the economy that has the following five graphical depictions of the state of our economy.
Knowing that you have just completed