SC121 Quiz 1
1. Where on the diagram is the femoral area?
2. What is the name of the outer layer of the serous membrane that surrounds the heart?
3. Which region is the hypogastric region?
bottom center box
4. The sternum i
Running head: CORD BLOOD AND TISSUE USES
Understanding Cord Blood and How It Is Used
CORD BLOOD AND TISSUE USES
Cord Blood Banking allows you to save the stem cells found in cord blood and can be used in the
HS101 Unit 8 Project: Confidentiality and Scope of Practice
Your project this week deals with confidentiality and scope of practice issues. Youll also
deal with correcting an error made in regards to patient care. You will be evaluated on each
Endrocine system-diabetes type 1
Identify the major anatomical regions, landmarks, directions, and cavities
Identify the organs of the body systems studied
Analyze the chemical basis of physiologic processes
The Seven-Step Decision Model
1.What do we need to know?
Who is involved in the situation?
Where does the ethical situation take place?
When does it occur?
2. Define the precise ethical issue.
3. Identify the major principles, rules, and values. For examp