1. What changes in the organizing facet of the P-O-L-C framework might you make
at Toyota to prevent future mishaps like the massive recalls related to brake and
accelerator failures? If I had to organize and make changes in the P-O-L-
WHAT COMPRISES AN OFFERING?
1. How do the product-dominant and service-dominant approaches to marketing
differ? Product dominant is focused on creating and manufacturing a products at
lower prices, Service- Dominant focus is to choose which product is bet
1. How would you translate SASs art of employee management in terms of the P-OL-C framework? The P-O-L-C framework that SAS use is based off making sure
that there employees are very satisfied, Due to the environment that they provide
What marketing efforts can you see the company that you chose doing. Be specific using
your understanding of product, place, promotion and price. Let me start off by saying for
my product I chose the Ford Raptor, which is a truck made by Ford of course, w
1. How might the implications of the P-O-L-C framework differ for an organization
like Goodwill Industries versus a firm like Starbucks? The difference is simple
Goodwill is a non-profit so there P-O-L-C framework is revolving around h
MODULE 2 ASSIGNMENT:
Identify a company you are interested in learning more about.
Research the following questions and submit your responses.
Company: Apple Inc.
Address of the company headquarters: 1 Infinite Loop
Introduction of Strategic Planning
1. Why should businesses use market analysis as the basis for their marketing
strategy and plans? Business should use Market analysis because its the most
important part and starting a business because if you have a set
Identifying Cost Behavior. Zhang Corporation is trying to identify the cost behavior of
the three costs shown. Cost information is provided for six months.
2.Job Costing Versus Process Costing.
Indicate whether each of the firms listed in the following would
use job costing or process costing.
Oil refinery Process Costing
Builder of pools Job Costing
Cereal producer Process Costing
1. In terms of the P-O-L-C framework, what values do the promotion and retention
of Mulcahy and Burns suggest are important at Xerox? How might these values
be reflected in its vision and mission statements? There P-O-L-C framework