Chapter 1The Information System: An Accountants Perspective
1. Information is a business resource.
2. An information system is an example of a natural system.
3. Transaction processing systems convert non-financial transactions in
Chapter 5The Expenditure Cycle Part I: Purchases and Cash Disbursements
1. Purchasing decisions are authorized by inventory control.
2. The blind copy of the purchase order that goes to the receiving department contains no ite
Chapter 2Introduction to Transaction Processing
1. Processing more transactions at a lower unit cost makes batch processing more efficient than real-time
2. The process of acquiring raw materials is part of the conversion cycle.