ASSIGNMENT #3 (WORTH 5%)
Total marks: 66
In the following multiple choice questions please circle the correct answer or
complete the answer in the space provided. (1 mark for each ques
BAB210 - Business Statistics
School of Accounting and Financial Services, Winter - 2017
Subject Title Business Statistics
Subject Description This subject introduces the learner to statistical methods of collection,
analysis, and presentation of quantitat
Notes Chapter 13: Cash Flow Statement
1. The statement of cash flows is one of the main financial statements. (The other financial statements
are the balance sheet, income statement, and statement of stockholders' equity.)
The cash flow statement reports
CONCEPTS AND COST
Define the three classes of manufacturing costs and
differentiate between product costs and period costs.
Explain variable, fixed, and mixed costs and the relevant range.
BAB210-ASSIGNMENT-1-WINTER 2017 DUE DATE
ASSIGNMENT 1-WORTH 5%
TOTAL MARKS 48
PART 1-20 MARKS
In the following multiple choice questions please circle the correct answer AND SELECT ON THE
1. A random sample of 100 students i
PROTECTED WHEN COMPLETED - B
PAGE 1 OF 1
APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP UNDER SUBSECTION 5(1)
ADULTS (18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER)
Send the following documents with your application. Check
each box once you enclose the item.
Assignment, Chapter 4
1. A student has to take 9 more courses before he can graduate. If none of the courses are prerequisite to others,
how many groups of four courses can he select for the next semester?
9 C 4=126
2. From among 8 students how many commi
6. Foreign Affairs magazine conducted a survey to develop a profile of its subscribers. The following
questions were asked.
a. How many nights have you stayed in a hotel in the past 12 months? Q
b. Where do you purchase books? There options were
Assignment, Chapter 5
1. In a southern state, it was revealed that 5% of all automobiles in the state did not pass inspection. Of
the next ten automobiles entering the inspection station,
a. what is the probability that none will pass inspection?