CHAPTER 10 - Audit Sampling
10-1 In an audit sampling application, an auditor performs procedures on:
a. All the items in a balance and makes a conclusion about the whole balance.
b. Less than 100 percent of the items in a balance and formulates a conclus
Chapter 1 - Introduction to Auditing
True or False
1. The role of the auditor is to satisfy user demands for reliable information.
2. The assurance function involves the lending of credibility to financial information.
3. Business risk is the risk that th
CHAPTER 14 - Finance and Investment Process
14-1 Jones was engaged to examine the financial statements of Gamma Corporation for
the year ended June 30, 20X3. Having completed an examination of the investment
securities, which of the following is her best
IAF520 - Key Topics Summary
1. Audit Risk
2. Audit Planning
4. Auditor Independence (unbiased), Professionalism, Professional
5. Management assertions:
iv. valuation, and
Chapter 2 - Auditors Professional Roles & Responsibilities
1. The general standard of GAAS relates primarily to the personal integrity and
professional qualifications of auditors.
2. Control risk is the risk that an accounting firm's quality co
Worldwide Chemical Companys Fibers Plant, which produces synthetic fi
Question 1 - 15 Marks
Golden Years owns and operates 20 rental properties. Tenants pay rent monthly by giving the property
manager a cheque. The property manager deposits all the rent cheques at the bank and sends the deposit
details including tenant info
FACULTY OF CONTINUING EDUCATION
July 11, 2016
July 25, 2016 @ 7:00 pm
CASE STUDY METHOD
Real (or at least realistic) description of a
A sequential approach to competent case
Case studies are more about processes
than about answers.
Case Study Layout
Tableau Basic Module
Topic 5: Basic Charts
This class demonstration provides an overview of several of commonly used charts available in Tableau. Instructors are reminded that there is a
separate Advanced Charts module available as well. Students are enco