CSS300 Briefing sheet
1. Name of Group Members:
2. Name of Client: Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)
3. Due Date: Monday September 21st
4. Professors Name: Tina Pressman
5. Course and Section: CSS300NDD
6. GROUP SCHEDULE
Group members name
Retail Business Analysis
- Sales volume: In 1981, KFC held one of their most recognized ad campaign
We Do Chicken Right this was the big stepping stone for the company, a
year later Kentucky Fried Chickens sales for that year was $2.4 billion. Also,
CUSTOMER SERVICE STRATEGY
Market penetration (existing products and existing markets).
Product development (New product and existing market).
Market Development (Existing product and new market).
Diversification (New products and new market
Name the type of positioning that you will pursue for the company with a Position
Statement. Provide your rationale.
KFC should pursue a competitive positioning to help recreate the brand awareness, after
completing the SWOT analysis and understa