Crafting an Organization-wide Security Awareness Training Policy
3. Review the information at the following websites:
Health Care: https:/www2.ncdhhs.gov/info/olm/manuals/dhs/pol-80/man/Security_Manual.pdf
Higher Education: https:/myusf.usfca.e
Defining a Remote Access Policy to Support Remote Health Care Clinics
4. Review the sample remote access policy documents:
SANS Institute: https:/www.sans.org/security-resources/policies/network-security/pdf/remote-accesspolicy
Identifying the Scope of Your States Data and Security Breach Notification Law
3. The National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL) website:
Case Study on Issues Related to Sharing Consumers Confidential Information
3. Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) web pages:
4. Describe the EFFs mission statement.
Cyberstalking or Cyberbullying and Laws to Protect Individuals
5. Define what cyberstalking means.
Cyberstalking, simply put, is online stalking. It has been defined as the use of technology, particularly the
Internet, to harass someone. Common
Assessing and Auditing an Existing IT Security Policy Framework
3. Review the following risks, threats, and vulnerabilities commonly found throughout the seven
domains of a typical IT infrastructure. Fill in the column on the right with a polic
Identifying Necessary Policies for Business ContinuityBIA and Recovery Time
9. Do NOT complete this section
10, 11, and 12. Complete the following BIA template table.
Business Function or Process
Business Impact Factor
Crafting a Security or Computer Incident Response PolicyCIRT Response Team
1-10. Do NOT complete this section
11, 12, and 14. Read the University of Winnipegs IR policy: http:/www.uwinnipeg.ca/index/infosecurity-incident-response-procedures. Li
Case Study on Digital Millennium Copyright Act: Napster
3. Review the case study on the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and Napster (outlined in the lab pdf).
6. Describe the case and be sure to include the following topics:
How did Napster tr
Recommending IT Security Policies to Help Mitigate Risk
3. Review the scenario for Premier Collegiate Scholl in the lab pdf.
6. Review FERPA requirements for the three different classes of information: education information, PII,
Starting Out with Programming Logic and Design
Lab 4: Decisions and Boolean Logic
This lab accompanies Chapter 4 of Starting Out with Programming Logic & Design.
Name: Nikunjkumar Kiritkumar Patel (c0678626)
Lab 4.1 Logical Operators and Dual Alternativ
print 'The distance the car will travel in 5 hours:',distance1
print 'The distance the car will travel in 8 hours:',distance2
print 'The distance the car will travel in 12 hours:',distance3