- In adulthood, a few individuals go on to develop a moral standard based on universal human
- Moral reasoning ability increases during the school years but so do cheating, lying, cruelty, and
the cognitive ability to rationalize these actions.
The mother leaves the baby with the stranger.
- She then returns and plays with the child and the stranger leaves.
- The mother leaves the baby alone for three minutes and returns.
- In each case observers noted how the baby behaves with the mother, with
The Psychology of Adolescence:
- Only a small minority of teens are seriously troubled, angry, or unhappy.
- Most teenagers have supportive families, a sense of pirpose and self confidence, good friends,
ad the skill to cope with their problems.
- Three p