Requirements of a Valid Contract
A valid Offer
A valid Acceptance.
What is consideration?
What is required for consideration to be legally
What are some exa
Torts and Intellectual Property Business Law 218
1. Which torts protect against the intentional interference with persons?
2. What are defenses to charges of assault and battery?
3. What is the basis for the tort of defamation?
4. What are defenses to cha
Public Choice Theory, Etc.
I. Learning objectives After reading this chapter (and reviewing chapter 5), you should be able to:
1. Discuss "government failure" and explain why it happens.
2. Explain the difficulties of conveying economic preferences in a d
Notes for Section 4.1
Here are the important concepts:
 From our experiences in pre-calculus, we know that most times its pretty easy to see when a
function has an absolute maximum or minimum because these correspond to the highest and
lowest points on