1. A total stranger makes ridiculing comment within ears shot of Eric, who has imbibed
copious amounts of alcohol at the local tavern. Eric proceeds to start a fight with the
stranger who is obviously much larger than Eric. Erics behavior illustrates _
An example of a positive symptom of schizophrenia would be _.
2. _ is a fear and avoidance of an object or situation extreme enough to interfere with
1. Abe just got his drivers license. He loves to speed around town going more than 20 miles
above the speed limit. He believes that he can speed through red lights due to his perfect
timing. This is an example of _.
a. Personal Fable
2. Erik Eriksons stag
1. When there is an inconsistency between an attitude and a behavior or two attitudes, the
end result is usually _.
a. Cognitie dissonance
2. Iris prides herself on being in the military. Consequently, she may increase her likelihood
a. A greater soc
1. Before you retrieve a memory, you are probably not consciously aware of it, but once
you retrieve it, you are aware of it. This difference between memories we are aware
of and the ones we are not is evidence for:
a. Different types of memory stores at
Chapter 7 Quiz
1. A culture that emphasizes the group over the individual is:
2. An instinct is a tendency that is
3. Drinking water when you are thirsty is an example of:
a. Deprived Reward
4. Manuel had a personality conflic
puBlsl epoqu !
Plue dsuued .
errqsdureg rvlep r
q s.rdrcJ ps-.ws e[s cfw_ltl
Psych -5 03/30 Sensation and Perception Cont. I llusion- miss perception of something that is already out there or physical Hallucination perception of something that is not out there or physical Question The phenomenon of a mirage is an illusion. Selecti