Whats In a Cell?
What part of the cell is responsible for breaking down and digesting things?
Identify the organelle pictured.
The structure & function
of all living things are
governed by the laws of
Everything in the
universe is composed
All matter is made of
6 elements make up the ma
Learning Outcomes Chp 1-3
List the basic characteristics of life shared by all living organisms.
List and describe the levels of organization of living organisms.
Define homeostasis and explain why maintaining homeostasis is critical
Filbert Does Science
Scientific Method - Practice Problems
Identify the IV, DV, Control, and at least two Constants. Suggest a hypothesis for each
After studying about recycling in his new issue of Organic Compost Quarterly, members of
Chapter 2 Outline
2.1 Chemical Elements
1. Matter is defined as anything that takes up space and has mass.
2. Matter exists in three states: solid, liquid, and gas.
1. All matter (both living and non-living) is composed of 92 naturally-occurri
Chapter 1 Outline
1.1 How to Define Life
A. Living Things Are Organized
1. Organization of living systems begins with atoms, which make up basic building blocks called elements.
2. The cell is the basic structural and functional unit of all living things.
Name: Kay White
Mitosis and Meiosis - Internet Lesson
In this internet lesson, you will review the steps of mitosis and meiosis and
view video simulations of cell division. You will also view an onion root tip
and calculate the percentage of cells at each
Essay 1: Description
Due Sunday by 11:59pm
Essay Assignment 1: Description Essay
This first essay assignment helps create a bridge between your previous writing experience and
academic writing in college. It balances students freedom to