1. A quiet customer is sometimes a deadly one because they do not vocalize their problem with the company they just let their anger build up and then choose to leave. A vocal customer has no problem getting angry to get their
1. Time Management consist of identifying activities that must be completed, an then prioritizing those activities so that the most important ones are accomplished first. Time Management Tips- Plan and prioritize tasks, Say "no" to
1. Effective customer service standards reflect an understanding of what customer's need, want, and are willing to pay for, as well as what the competition is offering.
2.They typically work inside offices or cubicles
a person or business to whom merchandise or services are sold
a tax on a sale of merchandise or services
A special journal used to record only sales of merchandise on account.
A sale in which cash is received for
The length of time for which a business summarizes and reports financial information.
A columnar accounting form used to summarize the general ledger information needed to
prepare financial statements.
A proof of the
Accounting basis in which companies record, in the periods in which the events occur,
transactions that change a company's financial statements, even if cash was not exchanged
Expenses incurred but not yet paid in
The information system that identifies, records, and communicates the economic events of an
organization to interested users
a report prepared by corporate management that presents financial information inculding
T - account
a device or convention for organizign and accumulating the accounting of entries of transactions
that affect and individual account
Income Statement 'articulates' with the Balance Sheet
by Retained Earnings
Retained Earnings (beginning) + Net
A business form ordering a bank to pay cash from a bank account.
The recording of debit and credit parts of a transaction.
Information for each transaction recorded in a journal.
A form describing the goods or s
changes recorded on a work sheet to update general ledger accounts at the end of a fiscal period
the length of time for which a business summarizes and reports financial information
a financial statement showing
Goods that a business purchases to sell
A business that purchases and sells goods
Retail Merchandising Business
A merchandising business that sells to those who use or consume the goods
Wholesale Merchandising Business
In 2002, Congress passed this act that was used in order to restore public confidence and trust in
the financial reporting of companies.
Sarbanes-Oxley emphasizes the importance of these
Internal Controls are processes
1.List and describe each component of the SWOT analysis.
A SWOT analysis is a formal review of a business organizations strengths,
weaknesses, opportunities, and threats that ultimately contributes to a comprehensive
1. Explain the relationship between customer expectations and customer perception.
Customer expectations - beliefs about service a customer has BEFORE a
Customer perceptions - are the opinions created about service DURING and
1. Discuss the impact of globalization on customer service. Include outsourcing,
nearshoring, and homeshoring in the discussion.
As simple as it may sound, best in class global service is all about delivering the
1. Define customer service and list its goals and challenges.
a. Customer service is the process of satisfying the customer, relative to a
product or service, in whatever way the customer defines his or her need,
and having that