1. According to the opening case, what caused the economic turnaround in Ghana?
A. the country's dependence on cash crops
B. the domination of the economy by state-owned enterprises
C. the government adopting a socialist ideology
1. Which of the following refers to a situation where a government does not attempt to
restrict what its citizens can buy from another country or what they can sell to another
A. free trade
B. unencumbered trade
C. sovereign trade
1. The opening case shows that the European Court of Justice can deal with matters
A. encouragement for EU integration
B. opposition to EU integration
C. the speed of integration
D. milk subsidies
E. national television markets
1. According to the opening case:
A. Walmart has been successful in all of its markets around the world.
B. Walmart was not successful in Mexico.
C. Walmart is now the largest retailer in Germany.
D. Shoppers act the same way in all countrie
1. A stronger Korean won, remembering that Kia cars sold in the United States are paid
for in dollars, means what for the Korean based Kia? A. a need to hedge Japanese yenB. a
use for the Euro, a neutral currencyC. less profitD. a use for go
1. According to the opening case study, what factor helped to make India an attractive
location for the manufacture of pharmaceuticals?
A. India's early experience in the generic drug business
B. India's restrictive government regulations
1. According to the opening case, a competitive advantage of Walmart in India was its
A. store size
B. store locations
C. management training
E. Walmart is not in India
2. When a firm invests directly in new facilities to produ
1. According to the opening case, the most important reason to assemble iPhones in
China was due to:
A. lower labour costs in China
B. foreign exchange rates
C. consumer preferences for foreign items
D. the ability to scale production up and
1. The opening case on mining notes that one of the ethical issues affecting Canadian
mining companies operating internationally include
A. differences in economic development.
B. differences in legal systems.
C. monitoring labour practices
What I did well as an Interviewee: With a professional attitude, I greeted the
interviewer by his first name with a cheerful smile on my face. I definitely tried to
mood-match my interviewer and get underneath
| Integrated Marketing Communications | 4th April 2017
Television is the most common and oldest media for
Assignment Summer 2016
Topic: How Diversity affects the Workplace
CAR, Final Paper and Team Contract
Louise Hoshiba Schuch
| Integrated Marketing Communications |
Submitted ByBhavna Bagga
Social Media Influencers- A Brief Overview
Brief overview of media vehicle, how can it be best
The political environment of Canada is stable and it has good trade relations with other countries.
Uniqlo is a Japan based company. Uniqlo to step into Canada will have a good beginning since the
political relations of t
Groupon uses the Merchant exchange platform framework. The business integrates all the local
merchants and gives them a platform to sell their products and services on their website. This
framework helps the sellers meet the buyers and gives the b
Recommendation on ExchangeHunterJumper.com
ExchangeHunterJumper.com has been a leading website in the field of its own, which doesnt have major
competition but has a limited market space. So it should try more and more techniques to attract the