Bonus Problem: (20 pts.)
5. Find V24[t] for all time. Assume the circuit is_ in_steady state for t<0. Hint: E
supegposition. Recall that the step function u[t) = 0 for t<0 and u(t) = 1 for t>0.
Showcircuitattzo- below. GNBVL: SS @ +15) (Mi RR)
4. The circuit below is in AC Steady State. Find Vo[t). Use Phasors.
59 mxm-+ so)
50 L30 .
VU') : 53;) Les, (lot +37c.)\ (Aware. w \lg CBS (WE + a)
' *Pv(t)=\/O La =s0430
AN: \IMQ mm as M \lo'
vb \h nib =H7J Gram-o 37; 951350 .
Comm; Swucosnow VJ] @651: mean
3H \LUL. 9L.
' -5't_21,\L +36!be
(6th LLB) = SSKAWM PM FV'M'VQf
Show circuit at t'>0 to nd Forced Response:
I why+3 it , 3 = _
Law 9W=\ge\,jb - A 2% _ 2:- 672% I am!
if 5242(S)+g1/5j (3/0)
:2: dK)-cfw_8s+2.4)- 05967
3. In the circuit below, the switch moves from pt. a to pt. b at t=0. Find Vn(t) for t>0_.
' Assume the circuit is in steady state at t=0'
le Sikxiw circuit at t=0- below: Shag SXQAVQ ~l> Cap \3 (SP-QVL L Is Slmd
(Du . K
IL WL 40 _+ lO-IL r20 =
Properfies of Materials (Engr. 66)
Date: Oct 18, 2OI 3
SLO#2; Determine the hardness and toughness of materials.
USE THE DATA SHEET ATTACHED.
* Detailed solution is required!
(SLO#2) The surface of a steel gear made of SAE st
Properties of Materials
Fall 2013- Exam III
* Detailed, complete, clean, and organized solution is required. You may
use your book
A gold recycling plant generally melts 50% of its used gold scraps per day. The
Properties of Materials (E66)
Date: September 20, 201 3
Use the formula sheet given
1. Calculate the planar density of atoms in the (11 1) plane of FCC aluminum. The lattice constant
(dimension a of the unit cell) for aluminum is 0.404 nm.