BS11001 CMA 1
Introduction to Genetics 15/09/15
Genetics = The scientific study of the structure, functioning, and inheritance of genetic
information. It is how a living organism stores information, uses information and passes
information from one generat
CHEMICAL BONDING WORKSHEET
IONIC BONDING: Complete transfer of one or more electrons from one atom to another to
give a positively (+) charged and negatively charged (-) species. The ionic bond is electrostatic
attraction of + charged for charged.
BS12001 CMA 2
Which of the following statements regarding DNA replication is FALSE?
- The Okazaki fragments of the lagging strand are joined together by the action of DNA
- During Lagging strand synthesis, DNA polymerase moves towards the 3 end of
BS11003 DNA CMA
1. Which technique is required for restriction mapping of genomes and forensic
2. In gel electrophoresis of DNA, fragments move at different rates because they have
3. What charge does DNA hav
BS11003 CMA4 Microbiology
1. Antibiotics such as penicillin have little if any effect on the cells of eukaryotes
because they interfere with the synthesis of cell walls containing
2. Bacteria move by means of?
Flagella, gas vesicles and roll