1. What are the two subatomic particles found
in the nucleus?
2. What is the mass of protons, neutrons, and
3. How do you survive the zombie apocalypse?
Design an Experiment
With your table:
Design an experiment
to distinguish hu
1. How many protons does bromine have?
2. How many neutrons does calcium have?
3. Describe the development of atomic theory
using Dalton, Thomson, Rutherford, and Bohr
Build an Atom Simulator
Lecture 1.4 Electron Configuration
Name as many scientists as you can. Try to
include any chemists you may know!
Development of Atomic Theory
What we know about the atom was
discovered through scientific
Without these experiments we would not
be able to
Unit 1 Test Review Packet
Standards Assessed on this Exam
1a Students know how to relate the position of an element in the periodic table to its
atomic number and atomic mass.
1b Students know how to use the periodic table