21. _ monitoring is conducted at regular intervals during campaigns to determine the
effectiveness of the program.
C. Outcome evaluation
D. Implementation checking
E. None of these
22. Learning about failures of an effort he
22. _ is the identification of key issues confronting organizations and the management of
organizational responses to them.
A. knowledge management
B. change management
C. issues management
D. cultural communication
E. organizational communication
What is the purpose of orientation literature?
A. to provide fast and easy answer
B. to provide information about benefits
C. to provide information about a special topic
D. to explain organizational policies to new members
E. to provide a specific me
29. B-roll material is actually _ with audio.
A. biographical material
C. background video
D. satellite video
E. news releases
30. A _ is an interactive website that allows those with security rights to post and change
Chapter 11 Summary
Lattimore - Chapter 11
# of Questions
1. _ is one of the most powerful ingredients in any organization's marketing mix.
A. public relations
2. What did
12. In the product life cycle, what helps increase consumer awareness during the growth stage of a
A. sales promotions
B. free giveaways
D. universal name recognition
13. What media organization was granted an exclusive ne
24. According to the Council of Better Business Bureaus, what industry was the leader in terms of the
A. automotive dealers
B. Internet websites such as eBay
C. clothing stores
D. cable companies
E. telephone companies
25. Soliciting cons
Based on a 1999 Harris Interactive Poll, overall customer satisfaction has been _ since
B. staying stable
E. none of these
Lattimore - Chapter 12 #21
What company has developed the Geek Squad
During the market growth stage of the product life cycle, companies typically have _
promotional costs and _ profits.
A. lower, higher
B. higher, no
C. lower, no
D. higher, lower
E. no, higher
Lattimore - Chapter 12 #9
What happens when a company h
6. Consistency, credibility and clarity are all major characteristics of a _.
A. annual report
B. annual meeting
C. corporate communication strategy
D. financial press release
E. corporate report
7. SEC regulations apply to all companies with assets of _.
19. _ are meetings that investment professionals attend specifically to hear company
presentations or discuss corporate issues.
A. conference calls
B. annual meetings
C. investment conferences
D. financial meetings
E. proxy meetings
20. The Wall Street Jo
Which of the following goals WAS NOT part of Deloitte's Impact Day events?
A. Enhance the Deloitte brand
B. Raise visibility of Deloitte's member firms
C. Receive recognition through increased media coverage
D. Increase traffic during Impact Day event
The key to any effective community relations program is positive, socially responsible
C. organizational communication
E. urban planning
Lattimore - Chapter 11 #4
The strategic plan for community relation
Which of the following BEST describes the new media relations environment?
A. smaller target audienc segments
B. more defined target publics
C. growing number of media outlets
D. new social media
E. all of these
Lattimore - Chapter 09 #21
The relationship between journalists and public relations practitioners is one of _.
A. shared animosity
B. mutual dependence
C. repressed aggression
E. deep rooted hatred
Lattimore - Chapter 09 #9
_ is NOT the basis of trust bestowed
Chapter 9 Summary
Lattimore - Chapter 09
# of Questions
1. By 2010, women will account for _ percent of the labor force.
2. How public relations professionals in corporations, counseling firm
12. A continuing institutional relationship between an employer and a labor organization is otherwise
C. participative culture
D. contract negotiations
E. collective bargaining
13. _ are services an organization provides
25. Where is the last place employees want to find out information about their organization
A. top executive
B. bulletin board
D. mass media
E. annual report
Chapter 10 Key
By 2010, women will account for _ percent of the labor force.
Which of the following best describes the Fed Ex attitude about employees?
A. employees convey the brand
B. employees are unionized
C. employees are acquisitions
D. employees are good community citizens
E. employees are excellent communicators
6. Questions such as: Is the population homogeneous or heterogeneous? are related to knowing a
D. perception of the company
E. perception of itself
7. Since September 11, 2001, what community-oriented
18. Inadequate police protection, poverty and unemployment help companies decide to participate in
A. health services
B. human services
D. urban renewal
19. Whether consciously or not, corporations routinely act as arts patrons
What types of backgrounds should someone have before pursuing a career in financial
A. public relations and marketing
B. finance and public relations
C. marketing and advertising
D. finance and marketing
E. advertising and finance
The growing number of companies "going public" have forced tougher requirements for
disclosure of information.
A. "going public"
B. "cheating investors"
C. "targeting minors"
D. "officing overseas"
E. None of these
Lattimore - Chapter 13 #4
Which of the following best characterizes the 20th century model of public relations?
A. external, independent counselor
B. internal, independent counselor
C. external, networked counselor
D. internal, networked counselor
E. internal and external cons
Contests and continuous information updates are one way practitioners develop brand
Lattimore - Chapter 17 #6
_ is based on the premise that keeping an existing customer is less costly and
9. Based on the information provided in Mini-Case 17.2, what business is Music City involved in?
A. Internet file sharing
B. Internet e-mail
C. Internet advertising
D. Marketing the music industry
10. What types of firms now control most of t
_ supports sales, attracts employees and improves the quality of life for
employees and executives.
A. Employee relations
B. Community relations
C. Public affairs
D. Financial relations
E. Media relations
Lattimore - Chapter 16 #28
What's the aver
Newsletters, advertising, Internet sites and marketing communication materials are what type
of routes of communication?
E. cross-media integration
Lattimore - Chapter 16 #16
What company imple
Which of the following best describes consumer trust in corporations and CEOs?
A. has stayed steady since 1974
B. has hit an all-time high
C. has hit an all-time low
D. fluctuates every year
E. none of these
Lattimore - Chapter 16 #4
Which of the fo
12. Recent college graduates in the area of public relations should expect to start out as _ in
the public relations work force.
E. account planners
13. Corporate communicators spend most of their time
December 3, 2014
Part I (36):_
Part II (22): _
Part II: 1. (10) _ 2. (12) _
Part III: 3. (12) _
4. (8) _
Part IV (22):_
Part IV: 5. (4) _ 6. (6) _ 7. (12) _
TOTAL (100): _
Please answer the following
Brandeis Korean Student Association (BKSA)
The Brandeis University Korean Student Association (KSA) aims to promote
better understanding of the Korean heritage, culture, language, and concerns
around the Brandeis community. KSA strives to increase awarene
By handing in this exam, you agree that this is your own work, which you did yourself during the
designated time, without consulting with outside sources such as other people, books, notes,
Biol14a Exam 1 KEY
October 29, 2014
Part I (36):_
Part II: 1. (10) _
Part III: 3. (16) _
Part IV: 5. (12) _
2. (8) _
Part II (18): _
4. (10) _
6. (8) _
Part IV (20):_
TOTAL (100): _
Please answer the following questions
sumber : Godfrey
BAB 1 . PENDAHULUAN
Awal perkembangan teori akuntansi menghasilkan teori normatif yang didefinisikan sebagai teori yang
mengharuskan. Pendekatan klasikal yang lebih menitikberatkan pada pemikiran normatif mengalami