375. To help an adult client overcome fears of venturing out of his home, Dr. Ricci plans to
use behavior therapy in combination with drug therapy. Which of the following drugs
would Dr. Ricci be most likely to prescribe?
293. To help Thor overcome his fear of giving public speeches, his therapist instructs him to
relax and then to imagine speaking to a group of four people. The therapist is using
A) client-centered therapy.
B) cognitive therapy.
C) systematic desensitizat
396. The use of deep-brain stimulation for treating depression involves manipulating activity
in a neural hub that bridges the frontal lobes to the
B) temporal lobes.
C) reticular formation.
D) limbic system.
397. Deep-brain stimulation is a
373. While driving to work Pedro hears a radio advertisement for a new restaurant.
Throughout the day, the tune associated with the advertisement keeps running through
his head. Pedro's inability to stop thinking about the tune best illustrates the nature
393. Warren is obsessed with thoughts of being harmed and feels compelled to repeatedly
check and recheck the already locked doors and windows of his house. A therapist
suggests that his compulsive checking has become so persistent because it temporarily
26. Nate's past relationships with his mother, his former wife, and his previous employer
have been characterized by common patterns of resentment and emotional detachment.
Helping Nate to gain insight into these recurring relationship patterns would be o
230. Many physicians did not realize that bleeding was an ineffective treatment for typhoid
fever until researchers made effective use of
A) systematic desensitization.
B) randomized clinical trials.
C) a control group.
D) exposure therapies.
231. Which f
493. Midori's therapist suggests that she developed a dissociative identity disorder as a way
of protecting herself from an awareness of her own hatred for her abusive mother. The
therapist's suggestion most directly reflects a _ perspective.
333. The most likely people to be diagnosed with ADHD are
C) young adults.
D) older adults.
334. Prescription drugs for the treatment of ADHD are _ given to teens than to
younger children and _ given to boys than to girls.
128. Light exposure therapy sparks activity in a brain region that influences
A) the body's arousal.
C) animal magnetism.
129. A common ingredient underlying the success of diverse psychotherapies is the
6. Helping people gain insight into the unconscious origins of their disorder is a central
A) cognitive therapies.
B) systematic desensitization.
C) a token economy.
7. Mr. Choi's therapist wants to help him become aware of his c
473. People with schizophrenia have difficulty focusing attention. This is most likely related
to a smaller-than-normal
D) pituitary gland.
474. Low birth weight and lack of oxygen during delivery have been ide
314. Although Ethan is actually doing very well in college, he feels depressed and
academically incompetent. His therapist has instructed him to explain in writing how his
good grades resulted from his own hard work and personal abilities. This therapeuti
RURU KIHUNGURO SECONDARY SCHOOL
ICT VISION STATEMENT
ICT is fundamental to daily life especially in this 21 st century and the future. This made us
develop a vision as is essential that all learners gain the skills, confidence and abilities to use ICT
Technology privacy laws
Technology privacy laws that apply to workers and employers in the United States
New and increasingly powerful forms of technology have been ushered in, in the twenty-first
century. This technology has got both merit
Fundamental Attribution Era.
fundamental attribution era occurs when individuals tend to lay more emphasis on ones
personality traits rather than the external factors in explaining an event or an occurrence. when
incidences occur, whether positive or nega
Forensic Psychology is the intersection between the justice system and psychology. The field
involves deep understanding of fundamental legal principles with regard to the expert witness and the
specific area. An important of forensic psychology to testif
LAPORAN AKHIR PRAKTIKUM
: DBC 114 106
: V (PENCARIAN DATA )
JURUSAN / PROGRAM STUDI TEKNIK INFORMATIKA
UNIVERSITAS PALANGKA RAYA
TUJUAN DAN LANDASAN TEORI
A. Tujuan Praktikum
513. The onset of _ typically begins with a weight-loss diet.
A) anorexia nervosa
B) fugue state
C) a dissociative disorder
D) personality disorder
514. Which of the following is NOT one of the key defining features of anorexia nervosa?
A) The person reco
354. The value of light exposure therapy appears to result in part from its influence on
B) therapeutic alliance.
C) sense of body balance.
D) visual acuity.
355. Three benefits attributed to all psychotherapies are
272. Which of the following is considered to be the most nondirective form of therapy?
A) client-centered therapy
B) cognitive therapy
D) systematic desensitization
273. As a psychotherapist, Dr. Buist does not analyze people's motives o
412. Mania is most likely to be experienced by those suffering
A) major depressive disorder.
B) bipolar disorder.
C) learned helplessness.
D) persistent depressive disorder.
413. Mania is most likely to be characterized by feelings of
169. Edith, a 45-year-old journalist, alternates between extreme sadness and lethargy and
extreme euphoria and overactivity. The drug most likely to prove beneficial to her is
170. Lithium reduces the risk of
As clearly indicated by this case study, this involves the law of agency. The agent (Benjamin)
agrees to act under control and on behalf of the principal (Carl).The principal (Carl) directs
his agent (Benjamin) to transact on his behalf. Given