Computer Architecture 1 Final Exam
ELE319, Hanyang University, 2014 Spring,
1. Assume $t0 holds the value 0x00101000. What is the value of $t2 after the following instructions? (5pt)
slt $t2, $0, $t0
beq $t2, $0, ELSE
CHAPTER 2: Fundamental principles
Although everybody knows how to count:
1 2 3 4 5 .
The fact is that counting is one of the most important techniques of modern mathematics. It
can be difficult at times, so be sure to learn an
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
After completing this chapter, students should
be able to:
Define what management is
Identify and explain the basic managerial
Understand the roles that managers play
Describe the three levels of managers in
After completing this chapter, students
should be able to:
Describe the process of organizing
Discuss delegation and discuss why it is
important for managers to delegate
DEFINITION OF ORGANIZING
TOPIC 2: PLANNING
planning and plans
Explain the importance of planning
Describe various types of plans
Differentiate between strategic plans and
Describe common barriers to effective
planning and explain
A. Fill in the blanks
1. A _ is a data type, _ are instance of such type which are called
2. A _ is a special method that is executed when a new instance of the class is created.
3. A _ method modifies the state of an object.
Answer, in MS-Word and submit to i-learn via MyDrawer by 13 July (Wednesday)
Group work: 2-3 members.
List the Names and Matric No. of your gp. members in the comment.
C H A P T E R
The Ch03_Theater database
Database name: Ch03_Theater
Table name: DIRECTOR
21. Create the relational diagram to show the relationship
between DIRECTOR and PLAY.
22. Suppose you wanted quick lookup capability to get a