NURSING PRACTICE V- Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations
1. Mr. Marquez reports of losing his job, not being able to sleep at night, and feeling upset with
his wife. Nurse John responds to the client, You may want to talk about yo
NURSING PRACTICE IV Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial
1. Randy has undergone kidney transplant, what assessment would prompt Nurse Katrina to
suspect organ rejection?
a. Sudden weight loss
NURSING PRACTICE III- Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial
1. Nurse Michelle should know that the drainage is normal 4 days after a sigmoid colostomy
when the stool is:
a. Green liquid
b. Solid formed
c. Loose, bloody
Nursing Practice I -Foundation of Professional Nursing Practice
1. The nurse In-charge in labor and delivery unit administered a dose of terbutaline to a client
without checking the clients pulse. The standard that would be used to determine if the nurse
Nursing Practice II- Community Health Nursing and Care of the Mother and
1. May arrives at the health care clinic and tells the nurse that her last menstrual period was 9
weeks ago. She also tells the nurse that a home pregnancy test was positive bu
By: Anthony T. Villegas R.N.
Overview of structures and functions:
Kidney cells, Liver cells, Salivary cells, pancreas.
Not capable of regeneration.
The functional unit of the nervous system i