Lab Assignment 3(MS Excel): IS 101
Use the results of Assignment 2 to complete Assignment 3!
1. Add a column to your spreadsheet with the heading (Owed).
2. Use a formula to calculate the amount the first person owes. Format the amount
Map of the Americas
Our third map quiz will be on the Americas. Please click on the links below to access
blank maps of North, Central and South America and answer keys for each map.
I would suggest printing out the maps to improve your view. For these an
Map of Europe
Our last map quiz will be on Europe. Please click on the following link to access the
map: http:/worldatlas.com/webimage/testmaps/europe.gif . You will not need to know
ALL countries. Below is a list of the names of the countries you will ne
Map of Asia
Our next Map Quiz will be of Asia. The map at the following site (with the names blanked out, of course)
will be used for our quiz: http:/www.pacific-consult.com/german/d-laender.htm . All names listed on this
map will be on the quiz. Another
Map of Africa
To obtain an exact copy of the blank map of Africa you will be given for our first map
quiz go to: http:/www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/africa/afoutl.htm . Listed
below are the 25 countries in Africa you will need to identify . NO word
HAPP 380 Study Guide
1. State the approximate number of people worldwide over the age of 80.
2. State the leading cause of mortality for older adults in low, middle and highincome countries.
3. State the most common cause of death worldwide.
HAPP 380 - Study Guide
Introduction to Global Health (2nd ed)
Chapter 1: Global Health Foundations
State the World Health Organizations definition of health.
Identify essential public health services.
Provide 6 domains of pub
Chapter 5: Child Health
1. Define the terms neonate and infants.
2. State the number of infants and children that die worldwide each year.
3. Based upon2008 data, state the percentage of infants and children that died during
their first month after birth.
HAPP 380 Study Guide
List the common cause of death for men worldwide ages 15-29 years of age.
List the common cause of death for women worldwide ages 15-29 years of age.
Name the common cause of disability for men 15-24 years of
UMBC HAPP 380 Fall 2013
Global Issues in Health and Disease
Regions and Countries for GeoJournal Assignment
Central America: Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama
South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, French Guiana,
Refer to www.cia.gov World Fact Book:
1. Country Name:
2. Continent on which country resides:
3. Print out a map of your country and include below.
4. Country Description (tropical, dry, landlocked, mou
Lab Assignment 2
Use the data below to create a spreadsheet of co-op buyers. Be creative with the
spreadsheet. Use the formatting skills learned in the lab to make the following changes:
make the background of the heading row b
HAPP 380 - UMBC
Exam 3 Study Guide
Text: Introduction to Global Health (2nd ed.)
Chapter 8 The Environmental Context of Health
1. Describe the miasma theory of disease.
2. Outline the prevailing theory of infection recognized by scientists in each of the
Lab Assignment 1
I. Make changes to the following Word document. Edit it as follows:
Change all headings to Britannic Bold
Change the first heading to font size 16
Keep all other heading as font size 12
Change the font size of all of the text to