1. Compare the use of traditional hand-drawn images to what we are used to
seeing with Computer-Generated Imagery. Is it more or less effective here?
2. Which sections of the film provide the most emotional connection
Finding Vivian Maier
1. What is the focus of the film? What facts does the film provide?
2. What type of archival footage is compiled? How and why is this footage
3. What type of direct cinema footage is used? What types of
Fargo Discussion Questions
Answers must be typed and turned in during the next class session
1. What is the protagonists goal? Is he a hero or anti-hero? Why? Who are the
antagonists? What obstacles do they create?
2. List out details learned about the sp
1. Describe the general office space in which Lester works. What is found on
his desk? What colors are emphasized? What types of shots are used?
2. Describe Lester and Carolyn's home (both inside and out.) What does th