Complete the following sentences using suitable pronouns.
1. The girls are playing in the garden. . look very happy.
2. The boys are making a lot of noise. Please ask to be quiet.
3. Where is Rohan? I havent seen . in several days.
Many or much
Complete the following sentences using much or many.
1. It has been raining for . days.
2. We didnt do . work yesterday.
3. She has . friends.
4. A small car does not use . fuel.
5. There arent apples on the tree.
6. How money do you need?
Underline the adverbs in the following sentences.
1. The two brothers embraced each other warmly.
2. I will never follow your advice.
3. I am really interested in this offer.
4. I just received a call from my creditor.
5. Have you ever s
Complete the following sentences using appropriate prepositions.
1. There is something . the piano.
2. Parts of Holland are . sea level.
3. She is . average in intelligence.
Do or have worksheet
Complete the following sentences.
1. I wont her boyfriend in my house.
2. I . a phone call from Joe.
a) had had
b) have had
3. . a good holiday?
a) Did you have
b) Had you
4. What are you doing now? I . a bath.
Have and do
Complete the following sentences using have or do.
1. . you known him for long?
2. . she speak English?
3. Where could they . gone?
4. . he be able to do this?
5. . you manage to find
Phrasal verbs worksheet
Complete the following sentences using appropriate phrasal verbs.
1. Smoking is a dangerous habit. You must give it .
2. Lets go the main points again.
3. It is too warm. Take your coat .