MKTG 6600 - Marketing Management
Study Guide Spring 2016
Definition of Marketing: creating value by designing and managing successful exchanges.
- Marketing is too important to be left to the marketing department. In a truly great
SPSS & Data Analysis
The first set of questions is short essay and worth 5 points each. Please write your answers
out in complete sentences (paragraph format).
1. What is covariation (2 pts.)? How does it differ from correlation (3 pts.)?
Case Study #3 Enforcing Contracts and
David Jones worked for AAA services which is an emergency
restoration contractor doing business in Utah, Nevada and Idaho.
During his employment with AAA, he signed a Non-
Case Study #4 Crime and Business
After I researched several white collar crime cases, I was
very surprised how many recent white collar crime cases are out
there in our society. The first case that I found happened on May
19, 2016. According to
Case Study #1 Intellectual Property
Ya Kun is a coffee stall that sells coffee, tea, eggs and toast in
the Telok Ayer Basin region of downtown Singapore. Ah Koon and
his partner started this business, and his wife joined him. She
Formation of Business Organization
- Definition: Unincorporated business owned by one person
- Owner has total control
- Owner has unlimited liability
- Profits taxed directly as income to sole proprietor
- Ease of creation