Identify three common urinary complaints, list signs and symptoms
1. Acute pyelonephritis- high fever, vomiting, nausea, upper back and side pain, shaking
2. Cystitis- pelvic pressure, lower abdomen discomfort, frequent and painful urination and
1. SHOW ALL COMPUTATIONS, NOT JUST THE FINAL ANSWERS.
2. SUBMIT AS WORD DOCUMENT, PDF, OR NEATLY HANDWRITTEN
IMMACULATE SCAN AS AN ATTACHMENT IN BLACKBOARD. E-MAIL
SUBMISSIONS WONT BE ACCEPTED. SLOPPY SCANS WONT BE ACCEPTED.
Sutton and Barto, "Reinforcement Learning"
Jaakkola, Singh and Jordan. "Reinforcement learning algorithm for partially observable Markov Decision Problems"
A. R. Cassandra, M. L. Littman, and N. L. Zhang, 1997 "Incremental pruning: A simp
- 88-89-1 : 1388/8/20 :
( M = L ( . -1 . M L
downsample 3 -2
x[n] = [n n0] (
3n n ( cos 4 4 n n x[n] [sin ] /( ) ( 4 4 n n x[ n] ( 1) n [sin ] /( ) ( 3 3 x[n] cos
( ) . C/D -3 aliasing T T . x[n] sin
n xc (t ) sin 9t ( 4 n sin 2 x (t ) sin
1. Let cfw_X 1 ,K, X n be an i.i.d. sample with marginal p.d.f. f ( x; ) = e -x , x > 0 . 1 , where X is the sample mean. a. Show that the maximum likelihood estimator (MLE) for is X b. c. . n Now, using the fact that for large n the MLE is distributed a
Consider an 8-Armed Bandit p r problem as f follow: There ar eight leve to pull. B pulling e re ers By each lever, t agent ac the chieves a rew ward with a defined r random distribution. T reward distribution are descr The ns ribed as follow:
Advanced Digital Signal Processing Homework1
distribution U (0,1) .
1. Let X 1 and X 2 be independent random variables derived from a uniform
2 distributed over the unit disk cfw_y1 , y2 : y12 + y2 1. b. By using a polar to rectangular transformation on (