Basic Configuration Exercise P. 56
1. Document the router prompt and full command to change the name of Austins router to
2. Document the router prompt and full commands to configure AUS with the
Windows Deployment Services
assists in rebuilding or deploying
workstations quickly and efficiently in
an enterprise environment.
Local GPOs support folder
redirection and Group Policy
The Default Domain Policy
Lab 2 Assessment Worksheet
1. its used for port scanning. It can be used to see what hosts are on the network and to
see what services they are running.
2. Threats and vulnerabilities lead risks, if you dont have then then you dont have any
Dissect the information by indicating what each of the following represents:
This is a code that indicates the x source for this router, which is Routing
Information Protocol (RIP) in this case.
This is the
Concept Questions P. 24
1. List and describe three ways to access the CLI:
Attach a rollover cable to the PCs COM port and then to either the Console port or the Auxiliary
port on the router. The Console port is preferred because