March 19, 2014
1. Can you list one belief that you hold which you feel conforms to social or cultural norms?
Briefly explain how you think you developed this belief.
One belief which I think I might have developed on my own experience is base
March 26, 2014
Based on your ratings, please answer the following questions for each of the three
Becoming a Millionaire
1. Why did you rate this with the number you gave? What are your beliefs about money?
About millionaires? How
April 16, 2014
Please answer the following questions in at least 4-6 sentences:
1. There are four major theoretical perspectives on the causes of sex differences. Briefly
describe each of them from chapter 11 in your own words. (pp. 352-356)
April 23, 2014
1. Out of all the theories on aggression discussed tonight, which one(s) stand out to
you most? Why?
As in the discussion I remember about what you said about Freud that he assumed
that we have instinct to aggress which is cor
April 9, 2014
1. How closely related to your own self-concept is the personality portrait?
Very closely, but just something that kind of threw me off was the tittle which I think is a
bit too extreme as it had a title that dont
April 2, 2014
Social Cognition Lab
Please answer each of the following questions in 4-6 sentences. Remember, I grade
based upon the quality of your answers, including your demonstration of knowledge
gained from the lecture, power point, textb
April 30, 2014
1. Attitudes have a cognitive (thought) component. An affective (feeling)
component, and a behavioral component. Attitudes are usually cognitively
complex but evaluatively simple. Briefly explain this process.
As of what I unde
May 7, 2014
Answer the following questions in complete sentences briefly:
1. What does this person do (behavior) that would be considered abnormal? Include
Abnormal behavior about this person in particular had quite a few,