1. Currently, system administrators create Ken 7 users in each computer where users
need access. In the Active Directory, where will system administrators create Ken 7
a. Active Di
Access Controls Criteria Worksheet
Access Control Requirement
Prevent unauthorized users from logging onto
another persons user account with period
1. You notice that your computer is getting slower each day. You have terminated unneeded
programs, disabled unneeded services, and have recently defragmented the disks. Your
1. What action initiates a program change or a new program?
a. Changing of hardware or upgrading a video card.
2. Who approves new or changed programs?
a. Management, s
Unit 9 Lab 9 Perform Digital Evidence Collection & Documentation Aligned with the Chain of
This was the first incide
1. What services were attacked on the IIS server?
a. FTP, TFTP, IIS
2. How many failed logins were detected?
a. There were 40 failed login
This table includes the tools that we recommend for the Ken 7 Windows Limited CSIRT.
CSIRT Functional Needs
Archer Incident Management
D3 Incident Reporting and Cas
1. Download the latest version of MBSA (Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer) at:
a. Check the system requirements to
1. What are other available Password Policy options that could be enforce to improve
1. What is the one thing that a virus, a worm, spyware, and malicious code have in
common? What are the differences among these four threa
Running head: UNIT 2 LAB 2: Implement Access Control Lists to Secure Folders and
Read/Write/Access to Files Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Unit 2 Lab 2
September 23, 2014
UNIT 2 LAB 2
1. The access requirements in the table above are based on reference groups. However,
should Windows access controls to implement these requirements be based on groups
The advantages of using Active Directory are that it is all centrally controlled. A user has
the ability to sign onto any PC with their credentials and that tells Active Directory which