For my project I am building a code to convert a decimal number into a binary value or select a
hex converter. The base math I am using to come to my end result to convert decimal to binary is to
Divide the input de
Unit 9 ass 1
1. Enter a Elem
1. John Quincy Adams is the 5th president is displayed.
2. Wrong because theres not a & and when you correct it you would add a place holder.
Pg 508/ 509
1.20th is a Saturday
Homework Unit 4
1. x !=y
x >= y-x
x = y + x-y
5. (100>95) +(50<95);
a. If statement (12 < 12 )is true then it will it will display less or if 12 < 12 is f
Unit 7 Assignment 1
1. Top down design
2. To provide the declaration of a function before it is referenced
3. A function must be defined so that it can link
a. Sqrt (u+v)*(pow(w,2)
Questions 1-4 are true or false, Wright T for true F
1. Ethos is Authority, Opinions, judgments, impressions, reputations, credentials, respect
for character and experiences.
2. Pathos are Feeling motives
Unit one Assignment 1
1. Compiler translates a high level language program into machine language.
2. An operating system provides access to sysem programs for editing, compiling , and so on
3. Specify the correct order for t
Unit 8 ASS 1
2 . 8 memory cells, integers, list  list 
3 . int square_root = i; then Int cubes[square_root]
1 . for (i = 5; i > 0; i+) cfw_
1 .Write a statement that assigns t