ACC1101,Practice for Exam 2 (Chapters 5-8)
Dr. K. Hiltebeitel
PART 1 MULTIPLE CHOICE (2 POINTS EACH)
1. Delia Company purchased $5,000 of merchandise on account and sold the merchandise to a
customer for $7,000 cash. What is the change in cash flow from
1. A differentiation strategy
A. must focus on price
B. can focus on value, but not service
C. usually focuses on price
D. can focus on a brand image
2. Which of the following is not a basic function of the management process?
Job Analysis and
Chapter Learning Objectives
After studying this chapter, you should be
1. Define job analysis and job design.
2. Distinguish among a position, a job,
and an occupation.
3. Describe several common uses of a
download instant at www.easysemester.com
1. An alignment enabler is an organizational factor that should be minimized because it can
hinder achieving IT-business alignment.
Reference: p. 25
Written Assignment 6
Total Compensation System
After having studied chapter 10, explain how an organization's total compensation system can help
the organization be effective or prevent it from being effective.
Total compensation as defined in chapter ten
Written Assignment 5
Human Resource Planning
Conduct primary or secondary research, and write a summative report on human resource planning in
your industry or sector. (Note: A summative report "adds up" and restates what you have read; it does
_ 1. For a business, the advantage of offering credit to customers is that it:
A. increases the amount of sales.
B. increases cash flow from financing activities.
C. decreases cost of goods sold.
D. decreases the amount of inventory the company needs to c
(Key Question) What are the components of the M1 money supply? What is the largest
component? Which of the components of M1 is legal tender? Why is the face value of a
coin greater than its intrinsic value? What near-monies are included in
Financial Accounting: BADM 224
Exam 4TH and Final, Chapters 11-13
The exam is extensive, so please show all your calculations clearly to obtain the most points. I do
give partial credit.
Given by chapter!
True/ False: Worth
Chapter 12 Congress
Multiple Choice Questions
1) Which of the following did the framers of the Constitution conceive of as the center of
policymaking in America?
A) the president
B) the people
D) the courts
E) the Supreme Court
Chapter 11 Stockholders' Equity: Paid-In Capital
Stockholders' Equity: Paid-In Capital
True / False Questions
1. When a stockholder sends in a proxy statement to a corporation he or she owns stock in,
they relinquish their voting rights to the
Written Assignment 8
Select one (1) performance management problem you have experienced as a manager or nonmanager, and write a fictional proposal to solve it, using and defending one (1) performance
I worked for a c